Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jill's Birthday

OK!  So I got what every girl dreams of for her birthday----A BIKE!  Dad purchased him a matching men's bike and we're on our way.  It's so great!  He also gave me beautiful cards and a figurine of a woman bearing flowers.  He's so wonderful!  Of course, you all knew that.  As soon as I have the photo, I'll attach it.  
We will be going to see, "Drowsy Chaperone" in Houston today and having dinner at the Hyatt Regency Spindletop Restaurant that looks out over the city on the 62nd floor.  
I truly am princess for a day (and with Dad being my husband, it's every day). 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mommy! You are a princess and dad is an absolute prince. Hope you have a wonderful day! I love you!

Maren said...

Happy late birthday! hope you had a blast!!! Love you!!

The Palmers said...

I can't wait to see photos of y'all on the bikes!!

Holli said...

SO GLAD TO SEE YOU'VE JOINED THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY!!!

You're going to love it!

Happy Birthday, by the way. I know the perfect place for the two of you to use your new bikes. Just past Westbrook is a new paved Hike and Bike Trail. We are loving it.

I'll be anxiously keeping up with your blog.

Shanda said...

Hi Hayes Family,

I came across your blog through the blogging world. How are you doing? How is good ole Beaumont? We are going to make a trip out there sometime in the fall. We miss everyone there so much. Tell everyone hi from us. If your ever in San Antonio look us up!
Travis and Shanda Baldwin

Bart and Krista said...

I hope he got you some sassy biking spandex to go with that bike. Happy Birthday, Aunt Jill!